Want to make the Elms your home next year? Call Schulhof Property Management LLC at (414) 933-1211 to schedule a tour!
Warm hardwood floors and a separate kitchen/dining room make our Elms Apartments spacious stand-outs in studio living! Each unit includes decadent crown moulding and charming Old World features, such as arched doorways and inlaid tile in the bathroom. Multiple generously-sized closets keep daily essentials out from under foot. The Elms is a half-block from the AMU, and a two minute walk from the entrance of Raynor Library. The Elms is a popular building among Marquette Undergrads and Business School Students for its proximity to campus and quiet tenant population!
- 4-floor, 1920s Craftsman building
- Large and standard sized studio apartments
- Locked lobby with intercom system
- Half a block from the Alumni Memorial Union
- Utilities included, except for electricity and optional cable/internet
- Oven/stove and refrigerator included
- Hardwood floors in most units
- On-site laundry
- On-site storage units
- 24/7 on-call maintenance staff
Rental Property Inquiries:
To inquire on this property during regular business hours (8am to 4pm), contact our business office at: (414) 933-1211.
After Hour Inquiries:
- Country: United States
- Province / State: Wisconsin
- Neighborhood: Marquette Apartments
- Postal code / ZIP: 53233